RESEARCH: I couldn’t wait to share it.. Its a mini clip of me in a women’s Police Precinct locker room. (Although I took this video last winter- I just edited it for posting) Note: its a tiny piece. I had to edit it down for obvious reasons (women were changing into their uniforms! Ha!)
- Unmaintained by cleaning staff (lack there of)
- Peeling paint
- A foul smell I couldn’t tell and didn’t want to know where it was coming from.
- (1) Shower and (1) toilet for over 40 women (That work 8-12 hour shifts….or more at a time)
- A report that there were bed bugs (Thus why most of the women kept their uniforms in plastic bags)
- Bullet proof vests that looked way too small and too uncomfortable for most of the women there.
- Their Lockers: Pictures of their children.. husbands..wives..boyfriends and girlfriends taped up.
- A feeling of comradery despite the circumstance they worked in….Absolutely yes.